Normally, unless you have a slightly twisted sense of entertainment, people skip right over shows like Worlds Wildest Police Chases because you inevitably know that the chase will end in a horrifically violent crash. Those with no threshold for violence, however, won’t mind Chuuwee’s latest cut, Minds That Collide. On his first appearance of the new year, Chuuwee’s stellar, fluid flow intersects with guest emcee’s Stevie Crooks and Gibby, who together create a very laid-back, smooth listen. Also in on the action is producer Al B Smoov, who creates a jazzy, clapping beat, which serves as the perfect background for the lyrical collision of styles that take place atop the boardwork. Minds That Collide will be found on Chuuwee’s forthcoming Wild Style B-Side mixtape, scheduled for release soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/15/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)