Normally, unless you have a slightly twisted sense of entertainment, people skip right over shows like Worlds Wildest Police Chases because you inevitably know that the chase will end in a horrifically violent crash. Those with no threshold for violence, however, won’t mind Chuuwee’s latest cut, Minds That Collide. On his first appearance of the new year, Chuuwee’s stellar, fluid flow intersects with guest emcee’s Stevie Crooks and Gibby, who together create a very laid-back, smooth listen. Also in on the action is producer Al B Smoov, who creates a jazzy, clapping beat, which serves as the perfect background for the lyrical collision of styles that take place atop the boardwork. Minds That Collide will be found on Chuuwee’s forthcoming Wild Style B-Side mixtape, scheduled for release soon.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.