Normally, unless you have a slightly twisted sense of entertainment, people skip right over shows like Worlds Wildest Police Chases because you inevitably know that the chase will end in a horrifically violent crash. Those with no threshold for violence, however, won’t mind Chuuwee’s latest cut, Minds That Collide. On his first appearance of the new year, Chuuwee’s stellar, fluid flow intersects with guest emcee’s Stevie Crooks and Gibby, who together create a very laid-back, smooth listen. Also in on the action is producer Al B Smoov, who creates a jazzy, clapping beat, which serves as the perfect background for the lyrical collision of styles that take place atop the boardwork. Minds That Collide will be found on Chuuwee’s forthcoming Wild Style B-Side mixtape, scheduled for release soon.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.