Normally, unless you have a slightly twisted sense of entertainment, people skip right over shows like Worlds Wildest Police Chases because you inevitably know that the chase will end in a horrifically violent crash. Those with no threshold for violence, however, won’t mind Chuuwee’s latest cut, Minds That Collide. On his first appearance of the new year, Chuuwee’s stellar, fluid flow intersects with guest emcee’s Stevie Crooks and Gibby, who together create a very laid-back, smooth listen. Also in on the action is producer Al B Smoov, who creates a jazzy, clapping beat, which serves as the perfect background for the lyrical collision of styles that take place atop the boardwork. Minds That Collide will be found on Chuuwee’s forthcoming Wild Style B-Side mixtape, scheduled for release soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.