Normally, unless you have a slightly twisted sense of entertainment, people skip right over shows like Worlds Wildest Police Chases because you inevitably know that the chase will end in a horrifically violent crash. Those with no threshold for violence, however, won’t mind Chuuwee’s latest cut, Minds That Collide. On his first appearance of the new year, Chuuwee’s stellar, fluid flow intersects with guest emcee’s Stevie Crooks and Gibby, who together create a very laid-back, smooth listen. Also in on the action is producer Al B Smoov, who creates a jazzy, clapping beat, which serves as the perfect background for the lyrical collision of styles that take place atop the boardwork. Minds That Collide will be found on Chuuwee’s forthcoming Wild Style B-Side mixtape, scheduled for release soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.