Though his methods were controversial to say the least, Joe Jackson succeeded into molding his clan into one of the finest soul ensembles of all time, indirectly producing many of the greatest tunes ever unleashed upon the airwaves. On a newly-leaked cut off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored street album, Chuwee channels A Tyrants Rage, using the pop patriarch as a metaphor for his own unstoppable desire to dominate the game. Craving more? Then be sure to check out the Sacramento spitter’s Watching the Throne EP when it hits our mixtape page for streaming and download in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.