Though his methods were controversial to say the least, Joe Jackson succeeded into molding his clan into one of the finest soul ensembles of all time, indirectly producing many of the greatest tunes ever unleashed upon the airwaves. On a newly-leaked cut off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored street album, Chuwee channels A Tyrants Rage, using the pop patriarch as a metaphor for his own unstoppable desire to dominate the game. Craving more? Then be sure to check out the Sacramento spitter’s Watching the Throne EP when it hits our mixtape page for streaming and download in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.