When you begin to experience success, determining who your real Friends are is of paramount importance. On the lead single off his forthcoming EP, Chuuwee struggles to do just that. Over a pensive, tension-fraught synth beat by Inland Empire’s Foreign Language, the Sacramento-repping reader fave expresses his frustration with the disloyalty of the people around him, growling, “F*ck all these busters and f*ck all these b*tches.” The Chuuwee Channel EP is slated to drop digitally on Tuesday, August 22, via Amalgam Digital. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.