To qualify as a true baller, it’s not sufficient simply to succeed—you’ve got to piss off the haters by making it look like the easiest thing in the world. Here to show you how it’s done is Chuuwee, whose new record finds him waving to the “sideline n**gas” as he effortlessly Floats to a higher plateau of dopeness. The follow-up to late September’s 40oz & 40 Sacs/Beastie Boy, the latest song release off Wild Style is a high-rolling street banger with a laid-back Cali flavor. Earl does his thing behind the boards, flipping a mellow, headphone-ready sample as the Sacramento representative nonchalantly describes the beautiful women, immaculate whips, quality kush and plentiful paper that surround him on the daily. Need more Chuuwee in your life? Then be sure to cop the artist’s free, digital album when it drops October 9, via Amalgam Digital.
Written by richard on 10/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.