To qualify as a true baller, it’s not sufficient simply to succeed—you’ve got to piss off the haters by making it look like the easiest thing in the world. Here to show you how it’s done is Chuuwee, whose new record finds him waving to the “sideline n**gas” as he effortlessly Floats to a higher plateau of dopeness. The follow-up to late September’s 40oz & 40 Sacs/Beastie Boy, the latest song release off Wild Style is a high-rolling street banger with a laid-back Cali flavor. Earl does his thing behind the boards, flipping a mellow, headphone-ready sample as the Sacramento representative nonchalantly describes the beautiful women, immaculate whips, quality kush and plentiful paper that surround him on the daily. Need more Chuuwee in your life? Then be sure to cop the artist’s free, digital album when it drops October 9, via Amalgam Digital.
Written by richard on 10/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.