You know, Chuuwee is a lot like a Transformer. Not because he’s a robot (although he produces quality music like a machine) but because there is more to him than meets the eye. Take Basquiat & Rocko for example. Though the record is part of ThriLL, his upcoming trap album, it’s much more than your typical trap number. Backed by a hazy yet cutting beat from Esta, Chuu’s aggressive, leaning flow is sure to satisfy trap-heads. Even those who aren’t so fond of the trap genre, however, will be able to appreciate Chuuwee’s slick wordplay. ThriLL has yet to be assigned a release date, but there is plenty more original material on the horizon; Chuuwee will be releasing a project entitled The Great Gatzby on July 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.