You know, Chuuwee is a lot like a Transformer. Not because he’s a robot (although he produces quality music like a machine) but because there is more to him than meets the eye. Take Basquiat & Rocko for example. Though the record is part of ThriLL, his upcoming trap album, it’s much more than your typical trap number. Backed by a hazy yet cutting beat from Esta, Chuu’s aggressive, leaning flow is sure to satisfy trap-heads. Even those who aren’t so fond of the trap genre, however, will be able to appreciate Chuuwee’s slick wordplay. ThriLL has yet to be assigned a release date, but there is plenty more original material on the horizon; Chuuwee will be releasing a project entitled The Great Gatzby on July 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.