At first listen it may be hard to believe that Sacramento spitter Chuuwee is a 21-year-old rapper making noise in the year 2012 because his rhymes certainly sound like they’re fresh out of a 90’s hip-hop time capsule. On his latest cut, 40oz & 40 Sacs/Beastie Boy, the rapper takes his 90’s nostalgia and gives it a double shot of Red Bull thanks to production from both JTN15 and Tellapath, who provide the record with two varying, but very much nostalgic beats. The emcee doesn’t hesitate in flaunting his clever lyricism either as he raps, “It ain’t my fault these silk ni**as get shocked in rhymes that Pac would really Anne Hathaway.” 40oz & 40 Sacs/Beastie Boy serves as the first song release from the West Coast lyricist’s Wild Style mixtape, which is due out on October 8, a prelude to ‘13 formal debut album 3rd Coastin.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)