The latest in a series of fresh unreleased joints from the Chicago up-and-comer, Office Space finds Chuck L.i. tackling the topic of service-industry frustration. Stefan Ponce handles production duties, flipping a piano-led sample from Grizzly Bear’s Two Weeks as the headliner rattles off a list of all-too-familiar retail-worker gripes, from low pay and long hours to the harangues of jerk-ass supervisors. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, if the pattern hold, fans can expect more unreleased joints in the near future!
Written by richard on 04/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)