Fresh off the reader-approved I Need Your Soul, Chi-town up-and-comer Chuck L.i. returns with yet another positive-minded unreleased joint. Like Chuck’s last feature, Bring the World finds Tapez working the boards, blending synth-strings with live percussion as the emcee announces his intent to elevate his game and take you with him. Booth newcomer Tino Atomz, guests, lacing the back with some inspirational rhymes of his own. BTW isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans who want to accompany Chuck L.i. on his “road to success” can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.