Fresh off the reader-approved I Need Your Soul, Chi-town up-and-comer Chuck L.i. returns with yet another positive-minded unreleased joint. Like Chuck’s last feature, Bring the World finds Tapez working the boards, blending synth-strings with live percussion as the emcee announces his intent to elevate his game and take you with him. Booth newcomer Tino Atomz, guests, lacing the back with some inspirational rhymes of his own. BTW isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans who want to accompany Chuck L.i. on his “road to success” can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.