Fresh off the reader-approved I Need Your Soul, Chi-town up-and-comer Chuck L.i. returns with yet another positive-minded unreleased joint. Like Chuck’s last feature, Bring the World finds Tapez working the boards, blending synth-strings with live percussion as the emcee announces his intent to elevate his game and take you with him. Booth newcomer Tino Atomz, guests, lacing the back with some inspirational rhymes of his own. BTW isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans who want to accompany Chuck L.i. on his “road to success” can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.