You only get one chance to make a first impression, so why let even a second go to waste? Rather than wasting time on hooks, bridges or elaborate instrumental intros and outros, Chuck L.i. cuts straight to the chase on his first Booth feature, delivering 6ixty4our (That’s “Sixty-Four,” not “Six-ixty Four-our”) straight lines’ worth of hard-hitting lyricism. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, this exclusive cut finds producer Stefan Ponce blending reverb-drenched percussion with hypnotic synth ambiance as the Windy City buzzmaker offers his thoughts on a wide variety of topics – from success (he wants more of it), to love (he loves it, but hates being in it), to music (it’s pretty much all he cares about). Through it all, he showcases formidable wit, strong values and a healthy dash of bravado. Think Chuck might be onto something when he spits “When you picture my future, you should think of crowns”? Keep it locked – while 6ixty isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to bring you all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Worries" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.