Big butts get a lot of press in the rap game, but what good is a booty without a shapely pair of Legs to support it? Chuck Inglish is all about those gams, as he reveals on his latest single. Fresh off resurrecting that classic Cool Kids sound on Computer School, his first collaboration with Sir Michael Rocks since 2011, the rapper and producer goes in an entirely different direction on his new solo single, crafting a body-moving, retro homage to his favorite part of the female anatomy. Canadian duo Chromeo are a natural addition to this cut; not only are they certified leg man (just peep the cover art for their second album), but their cheeky vocal interplay sounds right at home over the headliner’s driving electro-funk boardwork. Featuring additional guest appearances by Chance the Rapper, Mac Miller and more, Chuck’s Convertibles LP is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers April 8, via Federal Prism Records.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this year, Chuck Inglish invited current and aspiring beatsmiths to submit their remixes of "Legs," the lead single off solo debut album Convertibles, for a chance to win a...
Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.