Though Chuck Inglish dropped his solo studio debut this past April, the Michigan repper’s reached a little bit farther back for his latest Booth feature. Keith Sweat was originally released as part of 2013’s Droptops tape, and later found a home on his Easily EP. While this joint takes its name from the New Jack Swing hitmaker, it actually has more to do with sweat of the literal variety. Over his own delayed piano chords and mechanical whirs, Inglish spits, “Dripping like Keith Sweat / Just got the drop sprayed wet.” Sulaiman contributes a guest verse, and DJ Izzo assists behind the wheels of steel. ELEVATOR directs the accompanying visuals. Droptops is available for free download in the Booth, and the artist’s Convertibles LP is out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.