Though Chuck Inglish dropped his solo studio debut this past April, the Michigan repper’s reached a little bit farther back for his latest Booth feature. Keith Sweat was originally released as part of 2013’s Droptops tape, and later found a home on his Easily EP. While this joint takes its name from the New Jack Swing hitmaker, it actually has more to do with sweat of the literal variety. Over his own delayed piano chords and mechanical whirs, Inglish spits, “Dripping like Keith Sweat / Just got the drop sprayed wet.” Sulaiman contributes a guest verse, and DJ Izzo assists behind the wheels of steel. ELEVATOR directs the accompanying visuals. Droptops is available for free download in the Booth, and the artist’s Convertibles LP is out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.