Though Chuck Inglish dropped his solo studio debut this past April, the Michigan repper’s reached a little bit farther back for his latest Booth feature. Keith Sweat was originally released as part of 2013’s Droptops tape, and later found a home on his Easily EP. While this joint takes its name from the New Jack Swing hitmaker, it actually has more to do with sweat of the literal variety. Over his own delayed piano chords and mechanical whirs, Inglish spits, “Dripping like Keith Sweat / Just got the drop sprayed wet.” Sulaiman contributes a guest verse, and DJ Izzo assists behind the wheels of steel. ELEVATOR directs the accompanying visuals. Droptops is available for free download in the Booth, and the artist’s Convertibles LP is out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.