If you’re a lover of dope production, which you clearly are if you happen to be browsing our pages, then Chuck Inglish has long been on your radar. In an arguably short period of time, Inglish has cooked up beats for his good buddy Sir Michael Rocks (together they are The Cool Kids), as well as Kid Cudi, Rick Ross and countless others. Unlike many a talented beatsmith, however, the Detroit native is also adept on the mic. For evidence, look no further than For The Love, a standout off Inglish’s latest EP. Atop his own funky, dripping production Inglish showcases a relaxed flow that is highlighted by his interesting vocal inflections that suit the flanged beat perfectly. Longtime collaborator Asher Roth guests, trekking across the unique boardwork with his flexible, fluid flow and charismatic style. If For The Love struck a chord be sure to download Chuck’s Droptops project, which is available for free right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.