If you’re a lover of dope production, which you clearly are if you happen to be browsing our pages, then Chuck Inglish has long been on your radar. In an arguably short period of time, Inglish has cooked up beats for his good buddy Sir Michael Rocks (together they are The Cool Kids), as well as Kid Cudi, Rick Ross and countless others. Unlike many a talented beatsmith, however, the Detroit native is also adept on the mic. For evidence, look no further than For The Love, a standout off Inglish’s latest EP. Atop his own funky, dripping production Inglish showcases a relaxed flow that is highlighted by his interesting vocal inflections that suit the flanged beat perfectly. Longtime collaborator Asher Roth guests, trekking across the unique boardwork with his flexible, fluid flow and charismatic style. If For The Love struck a chord be sure to download Chuck’s Droptops project, which is available for free right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.