While the Nike Air Mag does exit, we unfortunately haven’t been able to recreate the 1981 DeLorean from Back To The Future so the ability to Go Back in time and change the past is on hold (anything, Google?). However, this hasn’t stopped Philly native Chrys Banger from wanting to Go Back to a time when things were a little more peachy with his lady. The artist may have fought hard to resist temptation on his last release Forever Love, but Go Back finds Banger in a more genuine light as he yearns for much happier times. Banger pulls double duty on the single, tapping into his inner beatsmith for the production, which is a hypnotizing blend of hand drums and woodwinds. Adding to the craptivating feel of the record is singer/songwriter Bedstuy Gab, who serenades listeners with his enchanting vocals. Since we’re a ways off from Google’s time travel machine be sure to check out Banger’s Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye EP, which is available for free download.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/12/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.