While the Nike Air Mag does exit, we unfortunately haven’t been able to recreate the 1981 DeLorean from Back To The Future so the ability to Go Back in time and change the past is on hold (anything, Google?). However, this hasn’t stopped Philly native Chrys Banger from wanting to Go Back to a time when things were a little more peachy with his lady. The artist may have fought hard to resist temptation on his last release Forever Love, but Go Back finds Banger in a more genuine light as he yearns for much happier times. Banger pulls double duty on the single, tapping into his inner beatsmith for the production, which is a hypnotizing blend of hand drums and woodwinds. Adding to the craptivating feel of the record is singer/songwriter Bedstuy Gab, who serenades listeners with his enchanting vocals. Since we’re a ways off from Google’s time travel machine be sure to check out Banger’s Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye EP, which is available for free download.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/12/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)