While the Nike Air Mag does exit, we unfortunately haven’t been able to recreate the 1981 DeLorean from Back To The Future so the ability to Go Back in time and change the past is on hold (anything, Google?). However, this hasn’t stopped Philly native Chrys Banger from wanting to Go Back to a time when things were a little more peachy with his lady. The artist may have fought hard to resist temptation on his last release Forever Love, but Go Back finds Banger in a more genuine light as he yearns for much happier times. Banger pulls double duty on the single, tapping into his inner beatsmith for the production, which is a hypnotizing blend of hand drums and woodwinds. Adding to the craptivating feel of the record is singer/songwriter Bedstuy Gab, who serenades listeners with his enchanting vocals. Since we’re a ways off from Google’s time travel machine be sure to check out Banger’s Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye EP, which is available for free download.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.