While the Nike Air Mag does exit, we unfortunately haven’t been able to recreate the 1981 DeLorean from Back To The Future so the ability to Go Back in time and change the past is on hold (anything, Google?). However, this hasn’t stopped Philly native Chrys Banger from wanting to Go Back to a time when things were a little more peachy with his lady. The artist may have fought hard to resist temptation on his last release Forever Love, but Go Back finds Banger in a more genuine light as he yearns for much happier times. Banger pulls double duty on the single, tapping into his inner beatsmith for the production, which is a hypnotizing blend of hand drums and woodwinds. Adding to the craptivating feel of the record is singer/songwriter Bedstuy Gab, who serenades listeners with his enchanting vocals. Since we’re a ways off from Google’s time travel machine be sure to check out Banger’s Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye EP, which is available for free download.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/12/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.