On his first appearance on the DJBooth, Philadelphia native Chrys Banger brings us Forever Love, a stand out selection off his newly-repackaged free EP. From the title you may expect this self-produced record to be about a picture perfect relationship, but upon further inspection you’ll find it’s not that simple. On Love the Keystone State native constructs his own beat, over which he tells the girl of his dreams that although he loves her it might be hard to avoid temptation. As the hypnotizing yet danceable beat knocks, Banger confesses “I don’t wanna lose ya but sometimes those girls be trying hard to seduce me”. Guest artist Erika David lends her vocals to the chorus, which adds an eat candy vibe that ties the track together. If this song sends you forever in love with Chrys Banger’s unique style, be sure to download out his free EP Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.