On his first appearance on the DJBooth, Philadelphia native Chrys Banger brings us Forever Love, a stand out selection off his newly-repackaged free EP. From the title you may expect this self-produced record to be about a picture perfect relationship, but upon further inspection you’ll find it’s not that simple. On Love the Keystone State native constructs his own beat, over which he tells the girl of his dreams that although he loves her it might be hard to avoid temptation. As the hypnotizing yet danceable beat knocks, Banger confesses “I don’t wanna lose ya but sometimes those girls be trying hard to seduce me”. Guest artist Erika David lends her vocals to the chorus, which adds an eat candy vibe that ties the track together. If this song sends you forever in love with Chrys Banger’s unique style, be sure to download out his free EP Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.