On his first appearance on the DJBooth, Philadelphia native Chrys Banger brings us Forever Love, a stand out selection off his newly-repackaged free EP. From the title you may expect this self-produced record to be about a picture perfect relationship, but upon further inspection you’ll find it’s not that simple. On Love the Keystone State native constructs his own beat, over which he tells the girl of his dreams that although he loves her it might be hard to avoid temptation. As the hypnotizing yet danceable beat knocks, Banger confesses “I don’t wanna lose ya but sometimes those girls be trying hard to seduce me”. Guest artist Erika David lends her vocals to the chorus, which adds an eat candy vibe that ties the track together. If this song sends you forever in love with Chrys Banger’s unique style, be sure to download out his free EP Hello…I Love You!..Goodbye.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.