Already a big name in Memphis’s underground hip-hop scene, emcee Chrome signed with Three 6 Mafia‘s Hypnotize Minds label in 2005. After leaving the HCP in early 2007, he returned four months later, and has since been working on his follow-up, Project Landlord. Despite the recruitment of feature favorite T-Pain for the new single, She Fine, Chrome actually handles the catchy hook himself. So, where does that leave Teddy Pain? On the second verse, where he fits in a vocoder-laced tale about just how fine a certain female is. DJ Paul and Juicy J do what they do best, supplying a dark-sounding piano loop for the hypnotic production. Stay tuned to find out if Chrome gets his slice of the major-label cake.
Written by Burmy on 08/25/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.