Already a big name in Memphis’s underground hip-hop scene, emcee Chrome signed with Three 6 Mafia‘s Hypnotize Minds label in 2005. After leaving the HCP in early 2007, he returned four months later, and has since been working on his follow-up, Project Landlord. Despite the recruitment of feature favorite T-Pain for the new single, She Fine, Chrome actually handles the catchy hook himself. So, where does that leave Teddy Pain? On the second verse, where he fits in a vocoder-laced tale about just how fine a certain female is. DJ Paul and Juicy J do what they do best, supplying a dark-sounding piano loop for the hypnotic production. Stay tuned to find out if Chrome gets his slice of the major-label cake.
Written by Burmy on 08/25/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.