No need to fix your hair and put on your Sunday best; despite what the title might suggest, Christopher Lakes‘s Booth debut isn’t the type of ish you’d hear at church. In reality, new promo single God’s Grace (making its world premiere on our front page) is much more concerned with the profane than the sacred. ADOTHEGOD‘s beat, featuring ambient synths and percussion soaked in cavernous reverb, accompanies the Richmond, Virginia native as he pays lustful tribute to a down chick in his life. In addition to delivering slow-flowed verses, the “#Darkwave” trailblazer showcases his sung vocals on the record’s Autotuned hook. Interest piqued? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t slated to appear on any larger set, but we’ll keep you up to date on Christopher Lakes’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.