Unless you’re Glenn Close (or that one super crazy chick in that horrible movie with Beyonce), no one likes a Fatal Attraction. They’re creepy, uncomfortable, and at times… fatal. Fortunately, DJBooth newcomer Christina Pallis is able to put a unique spin on a Fatal Attraction on her newest single. Almost effortlessly the Seattle songstress works her way from unknown background vocalist to budding solo star with this latest release, as she tackles the perspective of the other woman on his DJBooth debut. At times the singer questions her own sanity before reverting back to her sly ways, singing, “Cause I’m getting my cake and I’m eating it too/ We both winning in this secret rendez-vous. So let’s keep it on the low, low.” Sultry production from Brainstorm and a feature guest verse from Beamin rounds out the song, which will be featured on the University of Washington graduate’s November-bound album, Sweet Nothing’s.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/13/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.