Unless you’re Glenn Close (or that one super crazy chick in that horrible movie with Beyonce), no one likes a Fatal Attraction. They’re creepy, uncomfortable, and at times… fatal. Fortunately, DJBooth newcomer Christina Pallis is able to put a unique spin on a Fatal Attraction on her newest single. Almost effortlessly the Seattle songstress works her way from unknown background vocalist to budding solo star with this latest release, as she tackles the perspective of the other woman on his DJBooth debut. At times the singer questions her own sanity before reverting back to her sly ways, singing, “Cause I’m getting my cake and I’m eating it too/ We both winning in this secret rendez-vous. So let’s keep it on the low, low.” Sultry production from Brainstorm and a feature guest verse from Beamin rounds out the song, which will be featured on the University of Washington graduate’s November-bound album, Sweet Nothing’s.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/13/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.