I love my wife, but I don’t think it’d be a good idea for us to work together professionally (unless I wanted to start spending a lot of nights on the couch). Well, apparently multi-Best of the Booth Award winner The-Dream has no problem mixing business and pleasure when it comes to working with his wife, the always lovely Christina Milian, and the proof comes in the form of previously-leaked Welcome to Vegas. In typical The-Dream and Tricky Stewart production style Vegas is a heavily electronic, hypnotically repetitive track, though Milian’s presence has obviously energized the pair – this is about as up-tempo as they get. For her part Milian glides over the track with vocals that aren’t exactly dynamically impressive, but don’t need to be. Seductive smoothness is what’s needed on a track like this, and Milian delivers. Milian and Dream are further collaborating on a baby, the impending birth of which has pushed back her album Elope indefinitely. Stay tuned for all the latest updates.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain (Remix) ft. Christina Milian & Bossman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.