Us Against The World proves that just because Nick Cannon quits something, does not mean that others should follow suit. On the singer’s radio-bound comeback single, Milian belts her pretty lil’ heart out, letting all the fellas know that when you become her special someone you’ll be able to stick together through anything. If only us men could find women like that in the real world… The former Cannon flame sounds strong and confident, and her simple approach works well on this pull-on-the-heartstrings type track. Cooked up by producer Maddscientist, Us Against The World will be included on Milian’s as-yet-untitled new album, which is aiming for a spring ‘09 release.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain (Remix) ft. Christina Milian & Bossman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.