Us Against The World proves that just because Nick Cannon quits something, does not mean that others should follow suit. On the singer’s radio-bound comeback single, Milian belts her pretty lil’ heart out, letting all the fellas know that when you become her special someone you’ll be able to stick together through anything. If only us men could find women like that in the real world… The former Cannon flame sounds strong and confident, and her simple approach works well on this pull-on-the-heartstrings type track. Cooked up by producer Maddscientist, Us Against The World will be included on Milian’s as-yet-untitled new album, which is aiming for a spring ‘09 release.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain (Remix) ft. Christina Milian & Bossman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.