Us Against The World proves that just because Nick Cannon quits something, does not mean that others should follow suit. On the singer’s radio-bound comeback single, Milian belts her pretty lil’ heart out, letting all the fellas know that when you become her special someone you’ll be able to stick together through anything. If only us men could find women like that in the real world… The former Cannon flame sounds strong and confident, and her simple approach works well on this pull-on-the-heartstrings type track. Cooked up by producer Maddscientist, Us Against The World will be included on Milian’s as-yet-untitled new album, which is aiming for a spring ‘09 release.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain (Remix) ft. Christina Milian & Bossman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)