On Christina Fisher‘s last feature, a romantic prospect’s indecisiveness led her to conclude it was “time to move around.” Her decision to play the field was clearly a good one, as follow-up Stay Right Here finds her singing a very different tune. Having met a new man with long-term relationship potential, the Twin Cities native asks him to remain by her side, be real with her and not allow petty conflicts to drive them apart. T-Lace mans the mixing boards, crafting an understated, keyboard-driven groove to accompany Fisher’s heartfelt vocals. Have you fallen in love with this Minneapolis pop hopeful’s latest effort? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of her Self-Entitled LP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Christina Fisher’s Adam J. Dunn-directed Stay Right Here visual.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Goin' Worldwide" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.