On Christina Fisher‘s last feature, a romantic prospect’s indecisiveness led her to conclude it was “time to move around.” Her decision to play the field was clearly a good one, as follow-up Stay Right Here finds her singing a very different tune. Having met a new man with long-term relationship potential, the Twin Cities native asks him to remain by her side, be real with her and not allow petty conflicts to drive them apart. T-Lace mans the mixing boards, crafting an understated, keyboard-driven groove to accompany Fisher’s heartfelt vocals. Have you fallen in love with this Minneapolis pop hopeful’s latest effort? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of her Self-Entitled LP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Christina Fisher’s Adam J. Dunn-directed Stay Right Here visual.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Goin' Worldwide" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.