On Christina Fisher‘s last feature, a romantic prospect’s indecisiveness led her to conclude it was “time to move around.” Her decision to play the field was clearly a good one, as follow-up Stay Right Here finds her singing a very different tune. Having met a new man with long-term relationship potential, the Twin Cities native asks him to remain by her side, be real with her and not allow petty conflicts to drive them apart. T-Lace mans the mixing boards, crafting an understated, keyboard-driven groove to accompany Fisher’s heartfelt vocals. Have you fallen in love with this Minneapolis pop hopeful’s latest effort? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of her Self-Entitled LP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Christina Fisher’s Adam J. Dunn-directed Stay Right Here visual.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Goin' Worldwide" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.