Move Around may be the official DJBooth headlining debut from R&B/pop artist Christina Fisher, but it’s certainly not her first time on these pages (see most recently, Everything’s Good). For her first move into the solo spotlight Fisher recruits New Jersey producer Apollo DeLorean to craft a catchy synth beat that pairs nicely with her easily likable vocals, resulting in a sound that will have you turning the volume up as you drive with your windows down. To back that up, Booth regular and Fisher’s constant collaborator Mike Dreams provides us with an added verse that really gives Move Around some movement. Finally, to top it off, Minnesota’s own DJ Advance adds some scratch work. Move Around will be featured on Christina’s debut solo album, Self-Entitled, tentatively scheduled to drop this summer.
Written by Jordon Norris on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Goin' Worldwide" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.