I know it’s almost the weekend, so your mind is on Saturday and Sunday, but do me a favor and keep Thurzdey in your thoughts as well. It’s not as if you’ll be able to forget Christian’Dee’s latest cut, anyway. It has been a good “minute” since we have heard from the Shreveport, LA.. native; his last Booth feature was fall 2012’s fittingly-titled SHVPXRT album—but he’s back with a bang. Thurzdey is a very powerful cut, thanks in large part to Canis Major‘s haunting string production and ‘Dee’s unique vocal approach. The artist’s erratic cadence evokes a edgy, ominous vibe, but his cascading delivery is still quite smooth. Dee is working on a new project, titled Subtle Weekends, but the set isn’t slated for release until 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/6/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.