I know it’s almost the weekend, so your mind is on Saturday and Sunday, but do me a favor and keep Thurzdey in your thoughts as well. It’s not as if you’ll be able to forget Christian’Dee’s latest cut, anyway. It has been a good “minute” since we have heard from the Shreveport, LA.. native; his last Booth feature was fall 2012’s fittingly-titled SHVPXRT album—but he’s back with a bang. Thurzdey is a very powerful cut, thanks in large part to Canis Major‘s haunting string production and ‘Dee’s unique vocal approach. The artist’s erratic cadence evokes a edgy, ominous vibe, but his cascading delivery is still quite smooth. Dee is working on a new project, titled Subtle Weekends, but the set isn’t slated for release until 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)