All I Want, the DJBooth-premiered lead single off Christian Blaizer‘s posthumous debut set, saw an impressive array of guests (including hip-hop vets Redman and Erick Sermon) joining the headliner for an upbeat, street-ready ode to the paper chase. On the follow-up, another exclusive world premiere, Blaizer takes a turn into more intimate—and, considering the circumstances, poignant—lyrical territory. Executive Produced by Paul Yomi and featuring a tension-fraught, piano-led instrumental by Jason Farsight, Coma (Remix) features the emcee’s reflections on the cutthroat nature of the hustle, as well as his own mortality. Windy City-repping reader fave Paypa provides guest bars, and veteran R&B group 112 tie the record together with some low-key hook and backing vocals. The Oath is scheduled for digital release December 12. In the meantime, this single is available for free download with a suggested donation to Christian Blaizer’s JustGiving account. All proceeds will go to ACLT, a charity dedicated to finding blood and bone marrow donors for black and ethnic minority patients in the UK.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
The DJBooth and Blue Rain Ent. have come together to present The Oath, the posthumous debut set from London emcee Christian Blaizer. Completed under the direction of Blue Rain CEO Paul Yomi after the artist passed away from...
Blue Rain Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.