All I Want, the DJBooth-premiered lead single off Christian Blaizer‘s posthumous debut set, saw an impressive array of guests (including hip-hop vets Redman and Erick Sermon) joining the headliner for an upbeat, street-ready ode to the paper chase. On the follow-up, another exclusive world premiere, Blaizer takes a turn into more intimate—and, considering the circumstances, poignant—lyrical territory. Executive Produced by Paul Yomi and featuring a tension-fraught, piano-led instrumental by Jason Farsight, Coma (Remix) features the emcee’s reflections on the cutthroat nature of the hustle, as well as his own mortality. Windy City-repping reader fave Paypa provides guest bars, and veteran R&B group 112 tie the record together with some low-key hook and backing vocals. The Oath is scheduled for digital release December 12. In the meantime, this single is available for free download with a suggested donation to Christian Blaizer’s JustGiving account. All proceeds will go to ACLT, a charity dedicated to finding blood and bone marrow donors for black and ethnic minority patients in the UK.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
The DJBooth and Blue Rain Ent. have come together to present The Oath, the posthumous debut set from London emcee Christian Blaizer. Completed under the direction of Blue Rain CEO Paul Yomi after the artist passed away from...
Blue Rain Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.