Chrishan may come from the R&B side of the urban-music divide, but call him “soft” and he’ll tear your damn head off. On new single STFU, the Hit Republic crooner silences the competition in tough yet soulful style, backed by his own high-impact synth-percussion boardwork. Emcee TryBishop contributes guest bars on the back end. Has this bellicose pop banger whet your appetite for more? You’ll find what you seek on Chrishan’s Money & Liquor tape, scheduled for release this fall.
Written by richard on 06/13/12
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.