Chrishan may come from the R&B side of the urban-music divide, but call him “soft” and he’ll tear your damn head off. On new single STFU, the Hit Republic crooner silences the competition in tough yet soulful style, backed by his own high-impact synth-percussion boardwork. Emcee TryBishop contributes guest bars on the back end. Has this bellicose pop banger whet your appetite for more? You’ll find what you seek on Chrishan’s Money & Liquor tape, scheduled for release this fall.
Written by richard on 06/13/12
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.