Numerous industry heads have said Chrishan is the “future of R&B.” Hailing from Toledo, Ohio, but currently representing both Atlanta and Minneapolis, the R&B singer got his start in the music business by being a part of a family band. Presently, though, the 18-year old has taken his career into his own hands (as a multi-threat songwriter and producer as well), and has attracted offers from several major labels. After the iTunes success of Do It To It (which featured Urban World’s Young Bishop), Chris exclusively released The Official EP on March 25; the project served a dual purpose as a seller and a demo for the labels. On Chris’s second single, Late 4 Us, the young singer expresses some uncertainty over the possibility of a future relationship. Is it good enough to land the man a deal?
Written by Burmy on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)