Numerous industry heads have said Chrishan is the “future of R&B.” Hailing from Toledo, Ohio, but currently representing both Atlanta and Minneapolis, the R&B singer got his start in the music business by being a part of a family band. Presently, though, the 18-year old has taken his career into his own hands (as a multi-threat songwriter and producer as well), and has attracted offers from several major labels. After the iTunes success of Do It To It (which featured Urban World’s Young Bishop), Chris exclusively released The Official EP on March 25; the project served a dual purpose as a seller and a demo for the labels. On Chris’s second single, Late 4 Us, the young singer expresses some uncertainty over the possibility of a future relationship. Is it good enough to land the man a deal?
Written by Burmy on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.