Numerous industry heads have said Chrishan is the “future of R&B.” Hailing from Toledo, Ohio, but currently representing both Atlanta and Minneapolis, the R&B singer got his start in the music business by being a part of a family band. Presently, though, the 18-year old has taken his career into his own hands (as a multi-threat songwriter and producer as well), and has attracted offers from several major labels. After the iTunes success of Do It To It (which featured Urban World’s Young Bishop), Chris exclusively released The Official EP on March 25; the project served a dual purpose as a seller and a demo for the labels. On Chris’s second single, Late 4 Us, the young singer expresses some uncertainty over the possibility of a future relationship. Is it good enough to land the man a deal?
Written by Burmy on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.