Numerous industry heads have said Chrishan is the “future of R&B.” Hailing from Toledo, Ohio, but currently representing both Atlanta and Minneapolis, the R&B singer got his start in the music business by being a part of a family band. Presently, though, the 18-year old has taken his career into his own hands (as a multi-threat songwriter and producer as well), and has attracted offers from several major labels. After the iTunes success of Do It To It (which featured Urban World’s Young Bishop), Chris exclusively released The Official EP on March 25; the project served a dual purpose as a seller and a demo for the labels. On Chris’s second single, Late 4 Us, the young singer expresses some uncertainty over the possibility of a future relationship. Is it good enough to land the man a deal?
Written by Burmy on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.