If I was a betting man and the record industry was a big roulette wheel, I would put all my chips on Chrishan. There is no way in hell that he’s not going blow up by the end of the year; the kid is like Chris Brown 2.0. Not only can he sing and dance with the best of them, but he also writes and produces all of his own material. His new single, Girlfriend, is about the young singer’s search for love. It’s slightly more upbeat and slightly less polished than his previous work, but it still shows loads of promise. While the hectic beat overpowers his vocals at times, the song still passes as some damn good (albeit cookie-cutter) R&B-Pop. No announcements have been made regarding his debut album.
Listen to More: Chrishan Written by Charlie E.
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!