Despite being one of the more positively-reviewed R&B singers on DJBooth.net (see Late 4 Us, I Wish, and Girlfriend), Chrishan, for some unfathomable reason, remains unsigned to this day. For his new single (and first Booth feature since August of ‘08), the ATL/Twin Cities representative goes straight for the easy target: when a certain female’s sporting Red Jeans, he has no trouble picking her out of a crowd, and, of course, he’s also curious to find out what’s inside that eye-catching outfit! Newcomer J Watts gets his chance to shine with a high-powered guest verse, but, as the mix makes clear, it’s still Crishan all the way. Red Jeans showcases the creative spark we’ve all come to expect from the singer—will the labels FINALLY take note?
Written by Burmy on 03/24/09
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.