Despite being one of the more positively-reviewed R&B singers on DJBooth.net (see Late 4 Us, I Wish, and Girlfriend), Chrishan, for some unfathomable reason, remains unsigned to this day. For his new single (and first Booth feature since August of ‘08), the ATL/Twin Cities representative goes straight for the easy target: when a certain female’s sporting Red Jeans, he has no trouble picking her out of a crowd, and, of course, he’s also curious to find out what’s inside that eye-catching outfit! Newcomer J Watts gets his chance to shine with a high-powered guest verse, but, as the mix makes clear, it’s still Crishan all the way. Red Jeans showcases the creative spark we’ve all come to expect from the singer—will the labels FINALLY take note?
Written by Burmy on 03/24/09
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.