Despite being one of the more positively-reviewed R&B singers on DJBooth.net (see Late 4 Us, I Wish, and Girlfriend), Chrishan, for some unfathomable reason, remains unsigned to this day. For his new single (and first Booth feature since August of ‘08), the ATL/Twin Cities representative goes straight for the easy target: when a certain female’s sporting Red Jeans, he has no trouble picking her out of a crowd, and, of course, he’s also curious to find out what’s inside that eye-catching outfit! Newcomer J Watts gets his chance to shine with a high-powered guest verse, but, as the mix makes clear, it’s still Crishan all the way. Red Jeans showcases the creative spark we’ve all come to expect from the singer—will the labels FINALLY take note?
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.