Despite being one of the more positively-reviewed R&B singers on DJBooth.net (see Late 4 Us, I Wish, and Girlfriend), Chrishan, for some unfathomable reason, remains unsigned to this day. For his new single (and first Booth feature since August of ‘08), the ATL/Twin Cities representative goes straight for the easy target: when a certain female’s sporting Red Jeans, he has no trouble picking her out of a crowd, and, of course, he’s also curious to find out what’s inside that eye-catching outfit! Newcomer J Watts gets his chance to shine with a high-powered guest verse, but, as the mix makes clear, it’s still Crishan all the way. Red Jeans showcases the creative spark we’ve all come to expect from the singer—will the labels FINALLY take note?
Written by Burmy on 03/24/09
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.