Despite being one of the more positively-reviewed R&B singers on DJBooth.net (see Late 4 Us, I Wish, and Girlfriend), Chrishan, for some unfathomable reason, remains unsigned to this day. For his new single (and first Booth feature since August of ‘08), the ATL/Twin Cities representative goes straight for the easy target: when a certain female’s sporting Red Jeans, he has no trouble picking her out of a crowd, and, of course, he’s also curious to find out what’s inside that eye-catching outfit! Newcomer J Watts gets his chance to shine with a high-powered guest verse, but, as the mix makes clear, it’s still Crishan all the way. Red Jeans showcases the creative spark we’ve all come to expect from the singer—will the labels FINALLY take note?
Written by Burmy on 03/24/09
Submit your Rating
Hit Republic Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late 4 Us" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.