Rich Hipsters attract a lot of hate but, as far as I’m concerned, you can chalk most of it up to envy. I mean who wouldn’t want to jet-set around the world, partying and enjoying the best of what global culture has to offer, all while rocking the flyest designer fashions? On the latest single off her forthcoming mixtape, following 2 Chainz-assisted lead effort Charades, singer Chrisette Michele claims the label with pride, soulfully (if irreverently) celebrating the cosmopolitan landscape of art, cash and couture that the trust-fund kid inhabits. Wale guests on the back, proving that his inner hipster wasn’t entirely squelched in the transition to MMG. Feeling it? For this cut and plenty more where it came from, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the net for free download on December 8.
Written by richard on 11/8/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)