Rich Hipsters attract a lot of hate but, as far as I’m concerned, you can chalk most of it up to envy. I mean who wouldn’t want to jet-set around the world, partying and enjoying the best of what global culture has to offer, all while rocking the flyest designer fashions? On the latest single off her forthcoming mixtape, following 2 Chainz-assisted lead effort Charades, singer Chrisette Michele claims the label with pride, soulfully (if irreverently) celebrating the cosmopolitan landscape of art, cash and couture that the trust-fund kid inhabits. Wale guests on the back, proving that his inner hipster wasn’t entirely squelched in the transition to MMG. Feeling it? For this cut and plenty more where it came from, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the net for free download on December 8.
Written by richard on 11/8/12
Grammy-winning R&B songstress Chrisette Michele has released her senior album, Better, via Motown Records. The follow-up to 2010's critically-acclaimed Let Freedom Reign, the project features 16 tracks' worth of new material...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones ft. Chrisette Michele" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.