Although Def Jam‘s resident ‘soul songbird’ Chrisette Michele has a stronger set of values than most other R&B acts, she isn’t afraid to admit her temptations. If I Had My Way finds Michele singing about being in love with her man, but since she’s saving herself, all she can think of is making sweet love. If I Had My Way is gradually gaining speed on the Billboard charts, although the songstress isn’t really looking for pop success. However, longevity in the industry should be well within reach; If I Had My Way is the kind of music that never seems to wear out.
Listen to More: Chrisette Michele Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones ft. Chrisette Michele" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!