Although Def Jam‘s resident ‘soul songbird’ Chrisette Michele has a stronger set of values than most other R&B acts, she isn’t afraid to admit her temptations. If I Had My Way finds Michele singing about being in love with her man, but since she’s saving herself, all she can think of is making sweet love. If I Had My Way is gradually gaining speed on the Billboard charts, although the songstress isn’t really looking for pop success. However, longevity in the industry should be well within reach; If I Had My Way is the kind of music that never seems to wear out.
Written by Burmy on 09/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)