Charades are fun at a party—well, they can be depending on the amount of alcohol involved. In a romantic relationship? Not so much. On the latest song release off her next project, a street album dedicated to legendary Hollywood starlet Audrey Hepburn, Chrisette Michele addresses a guy who’d like to get with her, letting him know that she’s interested but that she’s worried about what might lurk beneath his gentlemanly façade. The cynical side of me says that she’s right to be suspicious, considering the dude in question is 2 Chainz—aka, Mr. “All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe.” Regardless, the Southern rapper (who’s currently touring in support of his Def Jam debut album) stridently insists on the purity of his intentions in his guest verse over Wizzy Wow‘s mellow synth production. For more, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the ‘net Saturday, December 8.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Michele’s Charades visual.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones ft. Chrisette Michele" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.