Charades are fun at a party—well, they can be depending on the amount of alcohol involved. In a romantic relationship? Not so much. On the latest song release off her next project, a street album dedicated to legendary Hollywood starlet Audrey Hepburn, Chrisette Michele addresses a guy who’d like to get with her, letting him know that she’s interested but that she’s worried about what might lurk beneath his gentlemanly façade. The cynical side of me says that she’s right to be suspicious, considering the dude in question is 2 Chainz—aka, Mr. “All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe.” Regardless, the Southern rapper (who’s currently touring in support of his Def Jam debut album) stridently insists on the purity of his intentions in his guest verse over Wizzy Wow‘s mellow synth production. For more, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the ‘net Saturday, December 8.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Michele’s Charades visual.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.