Charades are fun at a party—well, they can be depending on the amount of alcohol involved. In a romantic relationship? Not so much. On the latest song release off her next project, a street album dedicated to legendary Hollywood starlet Audrey Hepburn, Chrisette Michele addresses a guy who’d like to get with her, letting him know that she’s interested but that she’s worried about what might lurk beneath his gentlemanly façade. The cynical side of me says that she’s right to be suspicious, considering the dude in question is 2 Chainz—aka, Mr. “All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe.” Regardless, the Southern rapper (who’s currently touring in support of his Def Jam debut album) stridently insists on the purity of his intentions in his guest verse over Wizzy Wow‘s mellow synth production. For more, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the ‘net Saturday, December 8.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Michele’s Charades visual.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Grammy-winning R&B songstress Chrisette Michele has released her senior album, Better, via Motown Records. The follow-up to 2010's critically-acclaimed Let Freedom Reign, the project features 16 tracks' worth of new material...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones ft. Chrisette Michele" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.