Charades are fun at a party—well, they can be depending on the amount of alcohol involved. In a romantic relationship? Not so much. On the latest song release off her next project, a street album dedicated to legendary Hollywood starlet Audrey Hepburn, Chrisette Michele addresses a guy who’d like to get with her, letting him know that she’s interested but that she’s worried about what might lurk beneath his gentlemanly façade. The cynical side of me says that she’s right to be suspicious, considering the dude in question is 2 Chainz—aka, Mr. “All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe.” Regardless, the Southern rapper (who’s currently touring in support of his Def Jam debut album) stridently insists on the purity of his intentions in his guest verse over Wizzy Wow‘s mellow synth production. For more, check out An Audiovisual Presentation of Audrey Hepburn when it hits the ‘net Saturday, December 8.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Michele’s Charades visual.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.