Many people are (understandably) hesitant to commit to a single eternity with their significant other, no matter how deeply in love they may be. Chrisette Michele has no such qualms. On the lead single off her next studio album, the singer informs her man that she’d like to spend not one, but A Couple of Forevers by his side. Pop & Oak handle production duties, creating a timeless atmosphere by way of understated brass, dreamy strings and a leisurely rhythm section. Better, the artist’s Motown Records debut, has yet to receive a release date, but those feeling this earnest ballad will be able to cop it tomorrow on iTunes. Chrisette Michele’s last project, Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation, is still available for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)