Many people are (understandably) hesitant to commit to a single eternity with their significant other, no matter how deeply in love they may be. Chrisette Michele has no such qualms. On the lead single off her next studio album, the singer informs her man that she’d like to spend not one, but A Couple of Forevers by his side. Pop & Oak handle production duties, creating a timeless atmosphere by way of understated brass, dreamy strings and a leisurely rhythm section. Better, the artist’s Motown Records debut, has yet to receive a release date, but those feeling this earnest ballad will be able to cop it tomorrow on iTunes. Chrisette Michele’s last project, Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation, is still available for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones ft. Chrisette Michele" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.