Many people are (understandably) hesitant to commit to a single eternity with their significant other, no matter how deeply in love they may be. Chrisette Michele has no such qualms. On the lead single off her next studio album, the singer informs her man that she’d like to spend not one, but A Couple of Forevers by his side. Pop & Oak handle production duties, creating a timeless atmosphere by way of understated brass, dreamy strings and a leisurely rhythm section. Better, the artist’s Motown Records debut, has yet to receive a release date, but those feeling this earnest ballad will be able to cop it tomorrow on iTunes. Chrisette Michele’s last project, Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation, is still available for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.