Many people are (understandably) hesitant to commit to a single eternity with their significant other, no matter how deeply in love they may be. Chrisette Michele has no such qualms. On the lead single off her next studio album, the singer informs her man that she’d like to spend not one, but A Couple of Forevers by his side. Pop & Oak handle production duties, creating a timeless atmosphere by way of understated brass, dreamy strings and a leisurely rhythm section. Better, the artist’s Motown Records debut, has yet to receive a release date, but those feeling this earnest ballad will be able to cop it tomorrow on iTunes. Chrisette Michele’s last project, Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation, is still available for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.