Think you can measure up to Chris Webby, Bar for Bar? If you’re confident enough to put it to the test, he’ll lyrically annihilate you any day of the week. Before you arrange a battle, though, take a listen to the Connecticut buzzmaker’s latest single; the endless barrage of punchlines he rattles off here might make you reconsider dropping that gauntlet. As Webby delivers his witty, pop-referential verses, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd serves up a stark, grimy groove driven by a minimal piano loop. Craving more dope bars? Good, because that’s exactly what you’ll find on the artist’s Homegrown EP. Featuring this joint along with reader-acclaimed singles Blue Skies and Do Like Me, the project is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)