Think you can measure up to Chris Webby, Bar for Bar? If you’re confident enough to put it to the test, he’ll lyrically annihilate you any day of the week. Before you arrange a battle, though, take a listen to the Connecticut buzzmaker’s latest single; the endless barrage of punchlines he rattles off here might make you reconsider dropping that gauntlet. As Webby delivers his witty, pop-referential verses, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd serves up a stark, grimy groove driven by a minimal piano loop. Craving more dope bars? Good, because that’s exactly what you’ll find on the artist’s Homegrown EP. Featuring this joint along with reader-acclaimed singles Blue Skies and Do Like Me, the project is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.