Think you can measure up to Chris Webby, Bar for Bar? If you’re confident enough to put it to the test, he’ll lyrically annihilate you any day of the week. Before you arrange a battle, though, take a listen to the Connecticut buzzmaker’s latest single; the endless barrage of punchlines he rattles off here might make you reconsider dropping that gauntlet. As Webby delivers his witty, pop-referential verses, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd serves up a stark, grimy groove driven by a minimal piano loop. Craving more dope bars? Good, because that’s exactly what you’ll find on the artist’s Homegrown EP. Featuring this joint along with reader-acclaimed singles Blue Skies and Do Like Me, the project is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.