Think you can measure up to Chris Webby, Bar for Bar? If you’re confident enough to put it to the test, he’ll lyrically annihilate you any day of the week. Before you arrange a battle, though, take a listen to the Connecticut buzzmaker’s latest single; the endless barrage of punchlines he rattles off here might make you reconsider dropping that gauntlet. As Webby delivers his witty, pop-referential verses, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd serves up a stark, grimy groove driven by a minimal piano loop. Craving more dope bars? Good, because that’s exactly what you’ll find on the artist’s Homegrown EP. Featuring this joint along with reader-acclaimed singles Blue Skies and Do Like Me, the project is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.