Generally speaking, the point of Brainstorming is to throw out as many different ideas as possible, in hopes that something will stick. When you’re suffering from heartache, though, you tend to have a one-track mind—and Booth newcomer Chris Turner is no exception to that rule. On the lead single off his new mixtape, a cut co-written by Jesse Boykins III, the Oakland singer follows his thoughts down winding paths that all seem to lead back to his ex-girl. J. Most backs the artist’s wistful recollections with a lush, yet melancholy sampled beat. For this wistful jam and much more, check out LOVElife is a Challenge, available for free download via AudioMack.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)