Generally speaking, the point of Brainstorming is to throw out as many different ideas as possible, in hopes that something will stick. When you’re suffering from heartache, though, you tend to have a one-track mind—and Booth newcomer Chris Turner is no exception to that rule. On the lead single off his new mixtape, a cut co-written by Jesse Boykins III, the Oakland singer follows his thoughts down winding paths that all seem to lead back to his ex-girl. J. Most backs the artist’s wistful recollections with a lush, yet melancholy sampled beat. For this wistful jam and much more, check out LOVElife is a Challenge, available for free download via AudioMack.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.