Introduced to Booth readers via May’s Young Man Pt. 2, Chris Skillz is back with the inaugural leak off his junior street release. As you may have guessed from the title, How I Feel finds the Delaware native getting a few things off his chest—over Tantu‘s dreamy, sampled production, he offers his opinions on everything from politics, to the music game, to his family. Liker what you’re hearing? More dope beats and deep thoughts await on Skillz’ Beyond the Sky street album, premiering November 22 exclusively at DatPiff.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.