Introduced to Booth readers via May’s Young Man Pt. 2, Chris Skillz is back with the inaugural leak off his junior street release. As you may have guessed from the title, How I Feel finds the Delaware native getting a few things off his chest—over Tantu‘s dreamy, sampled production, he offers his opinions on everything from politics, to the music game, to his family. Liker what you’re hearing? More dope beats and deep thoughts await on Skillz’ Beyond the Sky street album, premiering November 22 exclusively at DatPiff.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.