Introduced to Booth readers via May’s Young Man Pt. 2, Chris Skillz is back with the inaugural leak off his junior street release. As you may have guessed from the title, How I Feel finds the Delaware native getting a few things off his chest—over Tantu‘s dreamy, sampled production, he offers his opinions on everything from politics, to the music game, to his family. Liker what you’re hearing? More dope beats and deep thoughts await on Skillz’ Beyond the Sky street album, premiering November 22 exclusively at DatPiff.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.