Introduced to Booth readers via May’s Young Man Pt. 2, Chris Skillz is back with the inaugural leak off his junior street release. As you may have guessed from the title, How I Feel finds the Delaware native getting a few things off his chest—over Tantu‘s dreamy, sampled production, he offers his opinions on everything from politics, to the music game, to his family. Liker what you’re hearing? More dope beats and deep thoughts await on Skillz’ Beyond the Sky street album, premiering November 22 exclusively at DatPiff.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.