Whether Chris Sims succeeded in winning over that chick he had his eye on, or he just happens to be appreciating life right now, the Michigan repper’s latest single finds him in a damn fine mood. On the celebratory That Sh*t, 21‘s brassy, sampled grooves set the mood as Sims and guest emcee YoungPlusAnutha drop bars drenched with exultant braggadocio. While this promo cut is set to appear on the headliner’s next full-length project, details on the set have yet to be released—keep it locked for all the latest!
Written by richard on 08/29/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.