It hardly needs to be said that musicians possess an advantage over us regular guys; while the rest of us simply have to work up the nerve to tell a chick how we’re feeling, dudes like Chris Sims can take the much more graceful route of saying it in song. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, a mellow beat by 21 sets the mood as the Michigan repper addresses a girl he’s had his eye on for a minute. Sims’ new project has yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, as always, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.