It hardly needs to be said that musicians possess an advantage over us regular guys; while the rest of us simply have to work up the nerve to tell a chick how we’re feeling, dudes like Chris Sims can take the much more graceful route of saying it in song. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, a mellow beat by 21 sets the mood as the Michigan repper addresses a girl he’s had his eye on for a minute. Sims’ new project has yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, as always, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.