It hardly needs to be said that musicians possess an advantage over us regular guys; while the rest of us simply have to work up the nerve to tell a chick how we’re feeling, dudes like Chris Sims can take the much more graceful route of saying it in song. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, a mellow beat by 21 sets the mood as the Michigan repper addresses a girl he’s had his eye on for a minute. Sims’ new project has yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, as always, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.