It hardly needs to be said that musicians possess an advantage over us regular guys; while the rest of us simply have to work up the nerve to tell a chick how we’re feeling, dudes like Chris Sims can take the much more graceful route of saying it in song. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, a mellow beat by 21 sets the mood as the Michigan repper addresses a girl he’s had his eye on for a minute. Sims’ new project has yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, as always, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.