It hardly needs to be said that musicians possess an advantage over us regular guys; while the rest of us simply have to work up the nerve to tell a chick how we’re feeling, dudes like Chris Sims can take the much more graceful route of saying it in song. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, a mellow beat by 21 sets the mood as the Michigan repper addresses a girl he’s had his eye on for a minute. Sims’ new project has yet to receive a title or release date, but fans can, as always, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)