Don’t you hate it when you’re on Twitter, and you just know everyone’s Twatchin, but nobody’s Retweeting your Tweets? OK, in the interest of full disclosure, I didn’t have any idea what the title of Chris Scholar‘s first Booth feature meant till I looked it up on Urbandictiony a minute ago; apparently, it’s when you clock someone’s Twitter either without Tweeting, or without even being signed up for an account. Cutting-edge (if a little ridiculous) slang aside, the Virginia singer and emcee’s new promo single is the catchiest ode to social media I’ve heard in a long minute. With MarsOnSunday‘s cheerful brass chords as his backdrop, the artist shakes his head at those individuals (You know who you are.) who have nothing better to do than eye his feed 24/7, showcasing his impressive vocal versatility in the process. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, Scholar is currently hard at work in the studio with songwriting/production duo Blac Elvis and Harold Lilly. Keep your browsers locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 09/5/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)